METROCON16 Call for Presentations is now OPEN
Educate & Inspire in 2016 → Share your knowledge with our audience of interior designers and architects looking for new information and credit hours.
Submit a topic (or two) to be considered for METROCON16
It was worth the wait: Our new Call for Presentations system is NOW OPEN!
Resolve to educate and inspire in 2016. Open up your brain and share it with our audience of interior designers and architects looking for information and credit hours.
What are we looking for?
- A variety of topics to serve all design practice areas: corporate, education, healthcare, hospitality, institutional, multifamily, residential, and retail.
- Topics with Health, Safety & Welfare [HSW], Barrier-Free [BF] and Sustainable Design [SD] content that qualify as CEPHs for Texas Registered Interior Designers and Registered Architects are in high demand.
- Courses that are already approved by other entities such as AIA, GCBI, EDAC, etc., are also desirable.
Did you know?
- Presentations do NOT have to be pre-approved by IDCEC [Interior Design Continuing Education Council] to be considered.
- Speakers are welcome to submit more than one topic for consideration.
First things first. Visit our CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS page to find:
- presentation guidelines,
- everything you need to know before submitting a topic or two,
- and the link to the online submittal form.
Thank you for your time and consideration!
The METROCON16 Committee of Volunteers
2016 Milestone Dates
- Mar 9, 2016 | DEADLINE: CEU Presentation Submissions
- Apr 1, 2016 | Exhibitor Booth Sales Open
- Jun 1, 2016 | Attendee Registration Opens
- Aug 5, 2016| Attendee & Exhibitor Badge Registration Closes
- Aug 11-12, 2016 | METROCON16 Expo & Conference @ Dallas Market Hall
METROCON is the largest not-for-profit, self-produced, interior design-related regional expo and conference in the USA. The event is governed by volunteers from the Texas Oklahoma Chapter of IIDA and the Texas Chapter of ASID.
METROCON focuses on introducing new products and ideas to the Southwest region’s community of interior designers, architects, facility managers, design students and other essential industry members.As METROCON is a not-for-profit entity, income from the event goes back to the chapters to fund valuable programming, scholarships, and other benefits for chapter members, as well as to allow the chapters to support their respective foundations and make donations to the charities of their choice.
8745 Gary Burns Drive
Frisco, TX 75034