Access our current job postings from top interior design firms, furniture manufacturers, and dealers around the country below:
Our client, a textile company, is looking for a VP of Client Experience to lead their department in Nassau County, NY. The ideal candidate is innovative and analytical with the ability to develop strong teams.Job Duties Include
- Lead and motivate team to reach key metrics
- Direct process improvement
- Contribute to improving the client experience
- Evaluate and manage satisfaction of reps and customers
- Minimum 10+ years of customer service driven leadership
- High proficiency in Excel
- Interior Design industry experience is a plus
If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org. While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted.
We’re a new independent rep group looking for a motivated sales rep to represent a line package of high quality, design-driven architectural and interior brands.
Territories available to discuss include Tampa, Orlando, and North FL.
email Julia@curatedco.net to find out more and set up a call to discuss the opportunity.
Davis Furniture is looking for a motivated individual to manage environmental compliance and serve as the health & safety manager. This individual will manage all industry testing and sustainability measures. Working closely with the VP of Design and Development, this Environmental Health & Safety Director will manage our LEVEL and industry standard strategy and ensure it aligns with the company and customer priorities.
Davis Furniture takes product and manufacturing sustainability very seriously. It is essential for the right candidate to understand the commercial furniture industry and the various industry standards for sustainability and proper testing. The Environmental Health & Safety Director will manage all aspects of structural furniture testing through ANSI / BIFMA 5.1 office seating requirements. This position will work closely with the product development team and outside testing labs to maintain and communicate all testing data.
The Environmental Health & Safety Director will also manage all aspects of LEVEL certification through ANSI / BIFMA e3-2014e Furniture Sustainability Standard. Creating, collecting, and maintaining all data needed from all departments for LEVEL credits and audits.
As our business grows, we are looking for an experienced professional to analyze the current practices at DAVIS and identify points where environmental sustainability, health and safety, and product testing protocols could be improved.
Primary responsibilities would include:
– Manage all aspects of LEVEL certification
– Manage all testing: structural furniture testing and sustainability emissions testing
– Maintaining and communicating all testing data to the appropriate departments. This can include hosting training events or producing materials to distribute
– Analyzing current practices at Davis to make revisions and new protocol where necessary
– Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Sustainability, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Engineering, or Manufacturing
– Good understanding of BIFMA LEVEL and BIFMA testing requirements
– Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with adherence to deadlines
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Ability to communicate efficiently with all level of people within the organization
– Organized individual with excellent written, data-gathering, verbal, editing, technical documentation, and presentation skills
– Ability to work collaboratively, foster cooperation, and teamwork with a diverse group of people
Send resumé to email@example.com.
Davis Furniture Industries is a high-end contract furniture manufacturer. Due to our strong focus on new product introductions, we are currently seeking a Product Development Engineer with a strong background in engineering and developing contract office furniture. An Industrial Design degree or Engineering degree is preferred. Qualified applicant will have extensive experience with SolidWorks, prototyping skills, and the proven ability to work with many different materials and processes. Strong project management, communication and organizational skills are necessary for this position.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Development Engineer preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Solid Works Cad.
- Industrial Designer preferred
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to work with many different materials and processes.
- Modelmaking and prototyping skills.
- Aptitude for working with and developing mechanical components.
- Good attitude, communication skills, computer skills and well organized.
- Problem solver.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Energized and self-motivated
Davis Furniture offers competitive pay and benefits in an excellent, drug-free working environment, and is an EEO/AA Employer.
Send resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.