Access our current job postings from top interior design firms, furniture manufacturers, and dealers around the country below:
Account Manager, sales
Full time, Grand Rapids, MI Metro area, Michigan.
LINAK US, Inc. is hiring. We are the world-leading OEM supplier of height adjustable actuators and electronic components. We seek an experienced sales manager to attack, defend, and develop LINAK US sales within the OEM suppliers to the Contract Office Furniture Industry.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who has experience in sales/marketing, business development/administration in the furniture industry. Engineering and Design background would be helpful to this candidate as LINAK product offerings are technical in nature. Focus and responsibilities will be growing the sales volumes within an assigned set of existing customers, gaining new customers, and seeking out new product/project applications within customer base.
The Account Manager position will work in the support of and under the direction of the Manager, Global KAM, and must be capable of performing in a responsible and efficient manner the techniques and tasks that are assigned. Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business, Marketing, or Engineering
- A minimum of 3-5 years of comparable sales experience required with some experience in the Contract Office Furniture industry preferred.
- Experience selling to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and/or application engineering experience with OEMs is strongly preferred.
- A strong emphasis on engineering and design is necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Professional appearance and the ability to speak comfortably in new situations.
- Strong sales and mechanical/electrical aptitude a must.
- Willing to travel 6-8 weeks per year, both in the USA and abroad.
The Account Manager must uphold LINAK values as an employee of LINAK.
US Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
The benefits of employment at LINAK include: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution, Teladoc, Tuition Reimbursement, Special Incentive Plans, company car/car allowance and Flex Time.
Check out our LinkedIn and Facebook pages at https://www.linkedin.com/company/linak-u-s–inc-/mycompany/ and https://www.facebook.com/linakusinc/ for more information!
Please send resume and cover letter to Julie Erwin, email@example.com or call her for more info: +1-502-318-2102
After 20 years of business, our team at Danika & Company is GROWING!! Currently hiring a client concierge and personal assistant to work out of our location in Grand Prairie, TX. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed job descriptions.