Trendy, design-driven decorative architectural tile company has an immediate opening for an A & D Sales Representative in New York City. This position is full-time, salary + commission.
- Identify, establish and grow new and existing A & D accounts
- Schedule presentations with Architects and Designers in the field
- Assist with specification of Imagine Tile products and provide samples
- Participate in industry association events and trade shows
- Develop and maintain relationships with specifiers and end users
Handcrafted in the USA, affordable and highly specified! Imagine Tile is not just a tile, it is a creative tool that gives designers the ability to imbue any surface with their design vision through commercially rated ceramic and porcelain tile. From unique colors and patterns, to photographic quality imagery, our products are the perfect solution for client specified design and suited for all commercial uses; corporate to hospitality, retail to healthcare, and more. Let your imagination run tiled!
Please send resume to: Lynda@imaginetile.com
Serve as the Director for all graphic design and photography projects, in coordination with the Marketing Director. Oversee the Creative Direction for Marketing materials and photography, including creative direction for print and digital ads. Operate as an addition to the Marketing, Advertising, and Design departments helping to coordinate a cohesive creative direction.
– Efficiently manage creative project workflow from inception through completion
– Work with outside advertisers to coordinate and place print and digital ads
– Oversee the project definition, management, and execution of the email marketing program
– Design and develop sets for photography environments
– Handle daily graphic design requirements
– Help manage photo, video, print, and web assets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– Expert in Adobe CC applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.), SketchUp with proficiency in OS and Windows platforms
– Minimum 5 years of directly related work experience
– A clear communicator and excellent listener, who can articulate design decisions and be open to critique
– Detail-oriented with a strong initiative
We offer competitive pay and benefits in an excellent, drug-free working environment.
Davis Furniture is an EEO/AA Employer.
Send Resumé here
Great opportunity to join Innovative textile and wallcovering market leader
Carnegie is seeking a seasoned A&D salesperson for the Washington DC/Maryland market. Carnegie is a fast growing textile / wallcovering and acoustical solutions company committed to the commercial design community for nearly 70 years. We are looking for creative and motivated sellers who put clients first and enjoy working for a progressive company (Certified B Corp) with a strong environmental and design solution mission. If you are seeking an opportunity for both career and compensation growth please contact Chris Latham – email@example.com.
watson Furniture Group has an immediate opening for commissioned independent A & D Sales Representatives in Philadelphia, North Texas and the Southeast. Our representatives will be expected to identify, establish and grow new and existing A & D accounts, assist with specification of watson products, provide samples, schedule product presentations with Architects and Designers in the field, participate in industry affiliation functions, and develop and maintain relationships with specifiers and end users.
The ideal candidate is be a self-starter who is able to multi-task, has great presentation skills and is technically proficient. Industry-related sales experience is preferred. Established contacts within the A & D community are required.
watson is a thriving pacific northwest manufacturer of furniture solutions for the commercial workplace. our products are ingredient-driven and designed with a modern environmental sensibility so that future generations may also thrive.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org