A&D Focused Sales and Marketing Position
Here’s what the position entails
- Create and develop new A&D relationships with individuals/firms, with the goal of having them include our products and services in projects
- Offer architects and designers training and general product support for specification
- Conducting customer profiles within the A&D community and gathering field data
- Gathering competitive information for analysis and strategic selling efforts
- Assist in binder placement and in utilization for specifying our product lines
- Working closely within the A&D community to increase awareness of our product lines and the benefits of working with you
- Attending multiple A&D networking groups and events weekly
How will my performance be measured?
- Actualizing existing relationships by getting specified on projects
- Customer communication metrics, sales call and travel patterns
- New A&D relationships and binder placement
- Lead and opportunity management
- Reporting metrics
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- Minimum 3-5 years of calling on the A&D community in the NYC area
- Minimum 3-5 years overall selling experience in the contract furniture market
- Strong track record of success in the selling process from prospecting to close of business.
- Mid- market design firm experience a strong plus
- CEU certification for relevant trade organizations (AIA/CES, ASID, USGBC) preferred
Aggressive compensation/benefits package commensurate with experience.
Send resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Independent Rep Group – Upstate New York
Interested in partnering with a leader in the contract furniture industry? The Gunlocke Company is looking for a motivated and experienced rep group of talented professionals that call on the end user, architecture and design, and dealer communities in New York State. Must have contract furniture sales experience. We are currently interviewing rep groups.
Please contact: Julie May, East Division Manager at email@example.com
Momentum Group, a leading supplier of contract textiles, is growing and seeking a new Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD.
If you have the drive and related experience to excel in Contract Textiles Sales, we encourage you to apply!
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-3 years of industry experience in a contract/ commercial market.
- Candidates with experience selling contract textiles or dealer sales persons highly desired.
- IIDA and/or NEWH membership or affiliation desired.
- Must live in Baltimore, MD
- Excellent presentation Skills Required.
- Must be computer proficient.
Please apply online here
Serve as the Director for all graphic design and photography projects, in coordination with the Marketing Director. Oversee the Creative Direction for Marketing materials and photography, including creative direction for print and digital ads. Operate as an addition to the Marketing, Advertising, and Design departments helping to coordinate a cohesive creative direction.
– Efficiently manage creative project workflow from inception through completion
– Work with outside advertisers to coordinate and place print and digital ads
– Oversee the project definition, management, and execution of the email marketing program
– Design and develop sets for photography environments
– Handle daily graphic design requirements
– Help manage photo, video, print, and web assets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– Expert in Adobe CC applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.), SketchUp with proficiency in OS and Windows platforms
– Minimum 5 years of directly related work experience
– A clear communicator and excellent listener, who can articulate design decisions and be open to critique
– Detail-oriented with a strong initiative
We offer competitive pay and benefits in an excellent, drug-free working environment.
Davis Furniture is an EEO/AA Employer.
Send Resumé here