Trendy, design-driven decorative architectural tile company has an immediate opening for a full-time, salary + commission A & D Sales Representative with a heavy concentration on the NYC area. Conveniently located in Montclair, NJ, within walking distance to NYC trains, this position will be expected to; identify, establish and grow new and existing A & D accounts, assist with specification of Imagine Tile products including in-stock and custom tile products, provide samples, schedule product presentations with Architects and Designers in the field, participate in industry affiliation functions, and develop and maintain relationships with specifiers and end users.
An ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is able to multi-task, has good writing/presentation skills and is technically proficient. Industry-related sales experience is preferred. Experience with wall/floor tile or surfacing materials is also preferred but not necessary. Established contacts within the A & D community is a plus.
Handcrafted in the USA, affordable and highly specified! Imagine Tile is not just a tile, it is a creative tool that gives designers the ability to imbue any surface with their design vision through commercially rated ceramic and porcelain tile. From unique colors and patterns, to photographic quality imagery, our products are the perfect solution for client specified design and suited for all commercial uses; corporate to hospitality, retail to healthcare, and more. Let your imagination run tiled!
Please send resume to: Lynda@imaginetile.com
Serve as the Director for all graphic design and photography projects, in coordination with the Marketing Director. Oversee the Creative Direction for Marketing materials and photography, including creative direction for print and digital ads. Operate as an addition to the Marketing, Advertising, and Design departments helping to coordinate a cohesive creative direction.
– Efficiently manage creative project workflow from inception through completion
– Work with outside advertisers to coordinate and place print and digital ads
– Oversee the project definition, management, and execution of the email marketing program
– Design and develop sets for photography environments
– Handle daily graphic design requirements
– Help manage photo, video, print, and web assets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– Expert in Adobe CC applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.), SketchUp with proficiency in OS and Windows platforms
– Minimum 5 years of directly related work experience
– A clear communicator and excellent listener, who can articulate design decisions and be open to critique
– Detail-oriented with a strong initiative
We offer competitive pay and benefits in an excellent, drug-free working environment.
Davis Furniture is an EEO/AA Employer.
Send Resumé here
Transwall Office Systems, Inc. has an exciting new opportunity in the Atlanta and Southeast US territory for a professional sales person. Qualifications include 5+ years sales experience in the contract office furniture industry with specific knowledge of architectural products. Must have a demonstrated track record in generating sales in newly opened territory and history of closing project sales. Technical aptitude including the ability to read architectural plans and specs preferred. Must reside within 20 miles of the Atlanta market.
Competitive benefits and compensation package offered.
Please submit resume’ with cover letter to email@example.com
Sandler Seating, a supplier of European commercial furniture products is looking for a talented, self-motivated factory-direct sales rep covering major cities in Florida.
Corporate, Higher Education, Healthcare and Government are the focus market sectors of the position. The ideal candidate will have a sales or design background with A+D, Dealers or End Users in the South Florida market in these segments. Candidates MUST live in SE FL. Commission based with guarantee, car allowance and business expenses. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Membership and Industry Partnerships Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time/Exempt
Our Mission and Community
Become a part of the team at the American Society of Interior Designers as we continue to innovate for the benefit of our members in the interior design profession and industry. ASID represents 25,000 members across all disciplines of interior design including professional practitioners, students, manufacturers, suppliers, and others engaged in the profession and industry.
The belief that connects and motivates us all is that Design Impacts Life. In 2016, our team of 30 moved into our new headquarters in downtown Washington DC. This new and innovatively designed office space is LEED Platinum and WELL Platinum certified and supports the health and well-being of our employees while improving our organization’s productivity, engagement, and retention.
The Vice President is responsible for strategy and execution associated with industry partners and professional membership in the range of $10 million in annual revenues. Success relies on the ability to perform new business development in the manufacturer/supplier communities from the residential and commercial interior design sectors. The candidate is also responsible for overseeing our member recruitment and retention team, and the systems that serve and manage our members. The VP should have an awareness of emerging trends in associations and will need to show applied experience in fostering innovation in a team environment having resulted in revenue growth.
- Use proven business development and sales strategies to grow membership numbers and sponsorship dollars with a focus on under-represented
- BecomfortablewithC-suitenegotiationswhetherintheboardroomoratanindustryevent,become well known and sought after invitee and content expert within the interior design
- Develop and execute an innovative annual plan to secure strategic partnerships and sponsorships continuing significant year over year growth in this business
- Provide leadership and support to the customer service team supporting the retention of 25,000 members and handling over 3,000 calls per
- Work with marketing team to develop and execute an annual recruitment and retention plan togrow membership across all
- As ASID grows our annual conferences and events, develop innovative programs and events that provide strategic partners/sponsors an onsite
- Lead a staff team and a number of volunteer
- Provide for project schedules, budget, financials, metrics, and data
- Visit member communities, speak at and/or attend events, prepare and deliver webinars, write content for e-newsletters and event websites and prepare Board reports as
- Significant experience in sales, business, marketing, or a related field; Minimum 10 years of experience developing and executing sales strategies and continually exceeding sales
- Proven management or leadership experience in the association/non-profit space with a focus on membership, sponsorship and national/community
- Experience in membership recruitment and retention strategies using value proposition as the motivator and
- Demonstrated experience in multi-year strategic planning and data analytics to plan for annual growth and customer service
- Knowledge or experience with creating and selling sponsorship
- Knowledge or experience with trade show sales and
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated experience establishing and interpreting
- Strong customer service orientation, with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs and recommend solutions; ability to navigate and respond to sensitive/difficult
- Demonstrated experience successfully partnering cross-functionally to achieve
- Flexible, motivated, creative, innovative and goal oriented.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to speak to any size/level audience and to write business, creative and educational content.
- Capable of becoming a known member of the interior design
- Preferred familiarity or involvement with the interior design and related
To apply, please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
Applications without submission requirements will not be considered.