Access our current job postings from top interior design firms, furniture manufacturers, and dealers around the country below:
Davis Furniture Industries is a high-end contract furniture manufacturer. Due to our strong focus on new product introductions, we are currently seeking a Product Development Engineer with a strong background in engineering and developing contract office furniture. An Industrial Design degree or Engineering degree is preferred. Qualified applicant will have extensive experience with SolidWorks, prototyping skills, and the proven ability to work with many different materials and processes. Strong project management, communication and organizational skills are necessary for this position.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Development Engineer preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Solid Works Cad.
- Industrial Designer preferred
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to work with many different materials and processes.
- Modelmaking and prototyping skills.
- Aptitude for working with and developing mechanical components.
- Good attitude, communication skills, computer skills and well organized.
- Problem solver.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Energized and self-motivated
Davis Furniture offers competitive pay and benefits in an excellent, drug-free working environment, and is an EEO/AA Employer.
Send resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.