Access our current job postings from top interior design firms, furniture manufacturers, and dealers around the country below:
Senior Sales Support
“Fast growing strategic partner to Fortune 500 companies looking to see if there is a high performing and extremely organized person who is looking to join our team. We are looking to fill a senior sales support role for a dynamic two-person sales team managing multiple large projects simultaneously; the person would be able to take responsibility for the entire furniture planning, proposal and installation processes including but not limited to:
- Specifying all model numbers and all manufacturers based upon a block plan from an architect.
- Manage furniture selection, model numbers and suffixes to provide a comprehensive solution for our client’s voice/power/data and wire management objectives
- Value engineer through multiple budget revision processes to meet client’s budget
- Work with CAD department from inception (block drawing), to denotation of the core locations and then through install drawings
- Do pricing on the furniture requirement lists (SIF Files) and all the fabric, laminate and finish suffixes
- Manage the risk of error through entire process
- Proof and mark up all the purchase orders before they are released with requested ship dates, contracts and special instructions
- Coordinate manufacturer trucking schedules.
- Arrange for installation labor as per the schedule
The person we are looking for would have to be able to manage large amounts of detail with complete accuracy. Related experience would be an advantage. Excel and power point skills are desirable. The successful person would be smart, poised, fun, organized, and able to diffuse the stress of working to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously. And, our new team member would be able to own our relationship with the clients, manufacturers, sub-contractors and colleagues on your projects professionally and with kindness.
If you are this person let’s meet to discuss doing business together. Contact Dgladstone@sof328.com for an appointment
Inventory Control Manager
Arc-Com is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of design-driven, high-performance textiles and wallcoverings for the commercial market. Arc-Com is located in Rockland County which is about 15 miles north of Manhattan and in a wooded, safe, rural area.
We are succession planning for the expected retirement of one of our Vice Presidents who, among other duties, controls our inventory of over 5,000 sku’s. This position works closely with other Senior Managers and our national sales force.
- Control the levels of inventory on each of our products to ensure adequate supply, without risk of excess or obsolescence. Requires communication with mill sources all over the world.
- Work with other senior management members to ensure price lists are current and reflect current costs.
- Consistent exposure and coordination with our national sales force to ensure product delivery meets client expectations.
Required skills include:
- A strong communicator who will work with mill sources and transportation providers all over the world.
- Team player and strong manager who can work seamlessly with our customer service and other company personnel.
- Reliable professional with excellent attention to detail and a business mindset.
- Able to maintain and monitor ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Strong skill in negotiation and management of inventory costs and deliveries.
Required Experience: Minimum 10 years of inventory management exposure.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Please email resume to email@example.com.
The COVID-19 vaccination is required. The Company will consider accommodations for disability and religious based reasons.