New From Magnuson Group: SLIDE Family Coat Trees and Wall-Mounted Coat Strips
New Product Introduction: SLIDE Family — tubular shaped, contemporary-design coat trees and wall-mounted coat strips.
Design: Designers Marc van Nederpelt, Wiebe Boonstra and Martijn Hoogendijk of Dumoffice, Amsterdam.
Manufacturer: Van Esch, The Netherlands. Distributed throughout North America by Magnuson Group, founded 1984.
Product Applications: SLIDE is ideal for applications where constant use calls for quality construction, in a multi-function, contemporary design aesthetic. Such applications include corporate, government and medical offices; reception areas and waiting rooms; casual restaurants; bars, meeting halls, school facilities, residential and the like. SLIDE freestanding units can be a unique solution for functional space division.
Product Description: The idea behind SLIDE is simple. The design consists of either wall mounted or freestanding white powder coated steel tubes that use a series of height adjustable strengthened plastic hooks for garment storage. Use SLIDE individually or in groupings, as self-contained solutions for larger, higher-volume, or multi-room applications.
SLIDE Coat Racks are freestanding coat trees in three models, characterized by slim metal tubular poles anchored to weighted metal bases. Strategically placed repositionable plastic garment hooks are ideal for hanging hats, scarves, coats and jackets of any kind.
SLIDE Coat Strips are wall-mounted garment hangers in two sizes, characterized by slim metal tubular poles anchored to the wall via round base plates. Four or five plastic hooks can mount in various positions for hanging coats, jackets, scarves, hats and the like.
Construction & Finishes: Each SLIDE Family design is comprised of white powder-coated steel with white plastic hooks. Models include:
- SLIDE G is a single coat tree with 6 plastic hooks. It stands 70-inches high, is 13 3/4-inches in diameter, and weighs 21 pounds.
- SLIDE G2 is a double coat tree with 12 plastic hooks. It stands 67 5/8-inches high, is 21-1/2-inches wide by 9 13/16-inches deep and weighs 30 pounds.
- SLIDE G3 is a triple coat tree with 18 plastic hooks. It stands 67 5/8-inches high, is 33 3/8-inches wide by 9 3/4-inches deep and weighs 45 pounds.
- SLIDE W1 is a wall-mounted coat strip with 4 plastic hooks. It is 24 1/4-inches high, 4 5/8-inches wide by 7 1/2-inches deep, and weighs 4 pounds.
- SLIDE W2 is a wall-mounted coat strip with 5 plastic hooks. It is 50-inches high, is 4 11/16-inches wide by 7 3/4-inches deep, and weighs 8 pounds.
Ordering Information: Literature, specifications and pricing for the SLIDE Family, or other functional, aesthetical office and workplace accessories, support furnishings and waste-recycling containers, is available from any Magnuson Group contract furniture and accessories independent sales representative in major cities, or Magnuson Group independent contract-furniture dealerships nationwide.
Contact Magnuson Group directly at 1400 Internationale Parkway, Woodridge, Illinois 60517. Telephone: (800) 342-5725. Fax: (888) 329-4729. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Magnuson Group on the World Wide Web at www.magnusongroup.com.