Magnuson Group Debuts HOLD: New Minimalist-Design Workspace and Collaborative Carts
New Product Introduction: HOLD Workspace and Collaborative Carts — family of three minimalist-design, contemporary auxiliary side table/storage carts ideal for the changing personal workspace, conference and training rooms, and myriad other uses from the office to the home.
Design: Estudio Enblanc
Manufacturer: Systemtronic; Valencia, Spain. Distributed throughout North America exclusively by Magnuson Group; founded 1984.
Product Applications: HOLD Workspace and Collaborative Carts are available in three sizes, with or without casters. They are suited for use in office environments, ideal for temporary storage and personal items especially in the changing personal workspace of desking and benching systems, or as an alternative to a mobile caddy beneath a desk; as well as in training centers and conference rooms. They also provide a functional and aesthetic solution for retail boutiques; healthcare and hospitality; and residential use in the kitchen, bath or bedroom.
Product Description: HOLD comprises a rectangular, open-box frame with one or two fixed shelves, depending on model, and a methacrylate top. HOLD’s simple, elegant design fits discreetly in any space, and is compatible with a broad assortment of design plans and color palettes.
HOLD includes one fixed shelf and a methacrylate top; and measures 8.6875-inches wide by 19.0625-inches deep and stands 20.75-inches high.
- HOLD-CST includes one fixed shelf and a methacrylate top; measures 9.875-inches wide by 19.0625-inches deep and stands 23.375-inches high with locking casters.
- HOLD OFC includes one fixed shelf and a methacrylate top; measures 10.4375-inches wide by 15.125-inches deep and stands 29.125-inches high.
- HOLD OFC-CST includes one fixed shelf and a methacrylate top; measures 12.4375-inches wide by 15.125-inches deep and stands 31.8125-inches high with locking casters.
- HOLD HIGH includes two fixed shelves and a methacrylate top; measures 9.875-inches wide by 15.125-inches deep and stands 40.3125-inches high.
- HOLD HIGH-CST includes two fixed shelves and a methacrylate top; measures 11.5625-inches wide by 15.125-inches deep and stands 42.9375-inches high with locking casters.
Ordering Information: Literature, specifications and pricing for HOLD Workspace and Collaborative Carts or many other functional, aesthetical office/workplace accessories and support furnishings, are available from throughout North America, and from Magnuson Group contract-furniture dealerships.
Magnuson Group’s modern plant and offices are located at 1400 Internationale Parkway, Woodridge, Illinois 60517, not far from O’Hare International Airport. Telephone: (800) 342-5725. Fax: (888) 329-4729. Visit Magnuson Group on the World Wide Web at: www.magnusongroup.com.
Magnuson Group is a U.S. owned, U.S.-based manufacturer. It is exclusive U.S. distributor of a broad range of international, good-design contract/commercial, institutional coat racks, waste and recycling receptacles, office/facilities accessories, and graphical office signage icons available throughout North America.