Chemetal Classic Metals
Chemetal’s Classic Metals Offer the Largest Selection Anywhere
Classic Metals are Chemetal’s most popular designs – with good reason – it’s the largest collection of these HPL and solid metals you’ll find anywhere. Over 50 design choices: Aluminum, Stainless, Brass, Bronze, and Copper. Different finishes offered like Brushed, Polished (mirror-like), Satin, Smoked, and Long Grain Brushed.
These materials are design workhorses, ideal for inlays, cut-to-size, strips, and anywhere you want the modern, luxurious and energetic look of real metal. They’re available as HPL with a laminate backer for easy installation or as solid anodized aluminum, ideal for bending and clean edges. Classic Metals are offered in more than one series, each with advantages specific to your use and budget. For example:
Chemetal’s 700 Series HPL Classics are true high pressure metal laminates with a metal foil atop a laminate backer, all fused by pressure. Chemetal offers a greater selection of HPL metals than anyone. The benefits are:
- European quality, made in Germany.
- Many design choices emulate brass, copper, bronze and stainless appearance.
- HPL laminate backer offers increased impact resistance.
- Easy to fabricate using woodworking equipment.
- Lightweight, apply like traditional laminates.
- Stainless steel options. (special blade needed for cutting).
- Budget brushed aluminum and stainless aluminum options.
Chemetal’s 900 Series Anodized Classics are all aluminum. These metals combine the durability, affordability and beauty of solid anodized aluminum in brass, bronze, copper, stainless and aluminum looks. The solid metals have bending capabilities and the ability to create clean edges with no laminate seam. 25 design choices. Low pressure laminate backer option. Benefits:
- Durable anodized aluminum, Made in USA.
- Cost-effective design material.
- Can be bent or adhered directly to substrate for clean edge.
- Aluminum is a soft metal, fabricated with woodworking equipment
- Contributes to LEED for recycled content.
- Available with low pressure backer or find HPL match in 700 Series.
- 4 foot width, 8’ and 10’ length plus custom lengths and sizes.
All anodized aluminum, made in USA, durable, price competitive with bending capabilities and the ability to create clean edges with no laminate seam.
For more info visit www.chemetal.com.
Chemetal is one of the world’s largest sources for metal designs and laminates, with over 250 designs that are specified and installed in interior design projects all over the world. The company makes many designs in its Western Massachusetts manufacturing facility – aging, brushing and adding patina to metals– and sources other metal designs from Germany, Japan and domestic (USA) suppliers. Chemetal is a family-owned company that’s been in business for over 50 years. The company offers two other product lines, Treefrog Veneer, wood veneer laminate, and InteriorArts, HPL design laminates. Chemetal is sold worldwide through the company’s international distributor network.