Editorial Submissions & Guidelines
Officeinsight seeks the highest quality of architectural and interiors work occurring in the workplace setting anywhere in the world and on any scale. We continually strive to be an avenue for architects and interior designers to share leading-edge insights into workplace design and furnishings. We’d love to hear from you!
Interior Project Submission Guidelines
We require/highly recommend the following materials for publication consideration:
- Hi-resolution digital images files (300 dpi or above) of the completed project space
- Project description, including: client description/project challenges, design solutions applied, inspiration, project stats (square footages, # of end users, key furnishings, etc.)
- Floor plans
- Brief bio of the design firm
- Potential interview sources – primarily the project design team lead(s), headshots
Please send submissions to officeinsight editor Mallory Jindra at email@example.com
Press Release Submissions:
Please follow these steps to send press releases for publication on Officenewswire:
- Compose email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put press release text in the body of the email
- Attach low-resolution jpg photos (150 dpi)
*We will contact you to request hi-res photos if necessary.
All Other Content Submissions
If you have a content submission other than a project or basic press release, please contact officeinsight Editor Mallory Jindra at email@example.com or at (219)263-9006.