Versteel Elevates Healthcare Experience with Socius Seating Enhancements
Versteel, a leading innovator in furniture solutions, announces the launch of enhancements for its Socius seating collection. The updated collection blends aesthetic appeal with practical features, addressing the unique needs of healthcare and communal spaces.
Key additions to Socius include:
- Expanded Offering: Recognizing the diverse requirements of healthcare spaces, Versteel has added an easy access chair and additional bariatric widths to the Socius family, which also includes mid- and high-back chairs.
- Featuring a 24” high seat and gripped footrail, the easy access chair facilitates easy entry and exit for individuals with varying mobility levels.
- The 24” and 30” wide chairs join the 42” wide chair to offer three bariatric seating options and accommodate varying needs and uses.
- Enriched Ergonomics: The new gentle flex back complements the ergonomic design of Socius to promote comfort and improve user experience. This new feature is available on the mid-back chair, high-back chair, 24” bariatric seat and the 30” bariatric seat.
- Additional Design Solutions: Redesigned for improved comfort and practicality, the molded urethane armcap extends over the end of the arm and has forgiving pliability for a better grip.
“When we first introduced Socius, the unique considerations of healthcare were central to its design and construction,” said Versteel President Scott Schwinghammer. “Exceptional designs are ever evolving, and Socius exhibited great potential for growth and expansion. These enhancements are a result of our continuous commitment to innovation, ensuring that Socius not only meets but exceeds the expectations of our customers.”
Socius has a seamless frame with soft curves, creating a refined look that is both strong and beautiful. Ample space between the back and seat allows for easy cleaning. Additional features include an arched back for lumbar support and intentionally angled legs for a wall-saver design. Socius can be specified with or without molded urethane armcaps. The steel frame is available in Chrome, Nickel or any Versteel standard powder coat.
Socius withstands a static load of over 1200 pounds. It is designed to exceed applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance.
For more information visit www.versteel.com.
Through decades of innovation and dedication, Versteel has designed and manufactured highly functional, precision-engineered tables, chairs and collaborative furniture from its Indiana-based facilities. Consistently delivering product with a high level of quality and rigorous attention to detail, Versteel is guided by a commitment to product versatility and excellent service, constantly evolving to fit the individual needs of each customer.