Scandinavian Spaces Becomes TIPS Awarded Vendor
Opens opportunities for more purchasing possibilities
Scandinavian Spaces is now an awarded vendor on the TIPS contract, which will allow them to provide another avenue for higher education, public, county, city, and government institutions to purchase high quality furniture at a more beneficial cost. As some agencies are required to purchase from a vendor that is on a contract, joining TIPS allows Scandinavian Spaces to cater to these clients. With this being a national contract, any member can use it to purchase products without having to create their own proposal request for a project: eliminating the need for the bid process. This eases the purchasing process and allows clients to spend less time worrying about the details and more time creating the perfect environment for their needs.
TIPS is the acronym for The Interlocal Purchasing System. It is a national purchasing cooperative that offers access to competitively procured purchasing contracts to its members. Members consists of:
- K-12 school districts
- Charter Schools
- Colleges and Universities (State and Private)
- State Agencies
- Emergency Services Districts
- Non-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service
- Other entities with legislated purchasing/bidding requirements Membership with TIPS is free, with no purchasing obligation or
How does my organization benefit from using a purchasing cooperative like TIPS?
For governmental agencies such as public education organizations, higher education entities, and city or county governments, membership in a purchasing cooperative offers the following benefits:
- Access to competitively procured contracts with quality vendors
- Savings of time and financial resources necessary to fulfill bid requirements
- Assistance with purchasing process by qualified TIPS staff
- Access to pricing based on a “national” high-profile contract
About the Company:
Scandinavian Spaces offers cutting edge furniture and interior solutions for the modern-day work environment. With a foundation rooted in Nordic design, the brand has stayed true to its core values – Color, Design, and Life.
Dedicated to balancing aesthetics with functionality, Scandinavian Spaces delivers unique products that embrace individual wellness for the contract market. The carefully curated line of authentic design is provided by a community of industry leaders – Blå Station, Götessons, Karl Andersson & Söner, Lintex, Materia, Minus Tio, Nordgröna, Skandiform, and TreCe. Our mission is to make great design accessible to like-minded creatives. Please visit scandinavianspaces.com for more information.