My Resource Library Continues to Redefine In-Industry Inspiration with Launch of MRL 4.0
Enhanced platform features streamlined communications, industry news and a personalized experience
My Resource Library, a digital library and industry resource center for the contract furniture market, today announced the launch of My Resource Library (MRL) 4.0. The newly enhanced MRL 4.0 is designed to maximize efficiency like never before with several new features to streamline communications, create industry connections and redefine how the contract furniture industry discovers inspiration.
MRL 4.0’s ultra-portable format is designed to integrate directly into the creative design process. With specialized features for designers, dealers, reps and manufacturers including improved search engine features and formatting, the new features of MRL 4.0 pair cutting-edge industry resources and streamlined communications with thought-provoking analytics for a game-changing industry experience.
Highlights of the new features include:
- New homepage: Showcase new products, stay connected with industry news and upcoming events, and discover a personalized experience with a custom login, allowing users to log in to different segments and choose which library to search.
- Enhanced visual search features: The new FRESHideas portal offers project inspiration through visual search by category. Spark creativity or get inspired for a new project by browsing install images provided by the manufacturers. What’s more, each photograph seamlessly ties to the product brochure and then links directly back to the binder, simplifying research and side-by-side comparisons. Enlarged photos even show the product brochure to the side when viewed in full-screen mode.
- Direct tie to BIFMA Furniture Sustainability Standards: A new data partnership agreement with BIFMA and ecomedes allows users to more quickly find information on products that meet the ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Sustainability Standard, including the addition of level-certified products.
- Project Binders include ProjectMatrix: A new collaboration with ProjectMatrix is making the specification process even simpler. Once a customized Project Binder is created, the simple click of a button exports all of the products to ProjectSpec for pricing, optioning, discounting, etc to complete the quoting process. Then again one simple button uploads the ProjectSpec quote back into the Project Binder!
- New budgeting tool streamlines planning: Log in to the budget tool to input square footage of buildings, specify the number of private offices and the amount of open space, and select from the “good, better, best” budget for furniture, finishes, carpet and wallcoverings. Turn the once-complicated budget planning task into an easy-to-use, one-stop resource loaded with inspiration.
“We are thrilled to bring the contract furniture market even more search and resource functionality with the launch of our enhanced MRL 4.0,” said Jeff Carlson, Principal at My Resource Library. “MRL was designed to be an affordable, one-stop-shop for in-industry inspiration. With these new enhancements, we’re streamlining communications within the industry while creating a personalized experience tailored to each carefully curated audience member. Put simply, MRL 4.0 is bringing the industry fresh ideas, inspired by design.”
To learn more about MRL 4.0, visit www.myresourcelibrary.com/. Additionally, Pro members can visit the FRESHideas section and search by environment type for of-the-moment inspiration in a visual search format.
About My Resource Library
My Resource Library is a free digital library featuring industry resources for the contract furniture market including more than 200 contract furniture manufacturers and design brand binders. With more than 45,000 registered users and approximately 122,000 searches performed monthly, the online community offers up-to-date manufacturing pricing and specifications, industry search engines and team sharing capabilities. For a complete overview of My Resource Library features, visit www.myresourcelibrary.com/.
BIFMA is the trade association for business and institutional furniture manufacturers. Since 1973, BIFMA?s role has been to monitor the state of the industry, serve as a forum for member cooperation and collaboration, sponsor the development and refining of current and future standards, educate on their importance and application, and translate their necessary complexity into more easily understood and implemented formats. – https://www.bifma.org
For over 20 years, the ecomedes team has worked on sustainability issues for industry leaders and companies grappling with the issue. They are focused on simplifying how product performance data aligns with customer needs. They support buyers and sellers by bringing clarity to complicated decision making. – https://www.ecomedes.com
About ProjectMatrix, Inc
ProjectMatrix was founded in 1987 by a team of professionals from within the contract furniture industry. For 30 years, their goal has been to deliver best-in-class specification and design software and up to date catalogs and graphics on multiple platforms for the contract furniture professional. All ProjectMatrix tools are designed by industry professionals, for industry professionals. www.projectmatrix.com