Pallas Textiles Introduces Mid Century Mood Collection
Pallas Textiles is excited to introduce the Mid Century Mood Collection, which pays homage to the iconic designers of its era – Eames, Nelson, Saarinen and others who helped define America’s informal interpretations of the international and Bauhaus movements. Mid Century Mood captures the optimism of this era in a collection of textiles that feature hallmarks of mid-century design. Sleek lines. Simple forms. Dynamic hues. Bold patterns. Quirky accents. The Mid Century Mood Collection includes the following five patterns:
- Groove – Chic and sculptural. Groove plays with geometric shapes and linear elements to create an abstract pattern reminiscent of bold mid-century designs. Its construction and weaving technique add texture and dimension.
- Jet Set – Vintage cool. The juxtaposition of soft chenille and sleek satin gives Jet Set the illusion of subtle movement. A “mod” color palette freshens this retro graphic pattern.
- Decked Out – Uniform yet organic. The rectangular elements of Decked Out hint at a Bauhaus-influenced design. Yet, the geometry is purposely unstructured. Playful yet complex color combinations make Decked Out en vogue.
- Night Cap – Simplistic yet decadent. A matte look and sophisticated color play give Night Cap the appearance of a refined tweed. The tightly woven chenille yarn offers a velvety hand.
- Threads – Class yet contemporary. Threads uses varied line densities to construct a subtle large-scale plaid with a hand-stitched look. Layers of multiple colors hint at the unexpected color combinations of the era.
The fabrics in Mid Century Mood have been treated with a high performance technology called “Alta”. Alta is a high performance textile nanotechnology engineered for textiles in multiple applications across all markets.
Being genuine is as important today as it ever was. From the quality of our materials, to the authenticity of our people, we are true to who we are and the creations that bear our name. Pallas Textiles fuses the art of weaving with today’s modern techniques and fibers into sophisticated, stylish and timeless upholsteries, panel fabrics and privacy curtains that continually evolve in color, pattern and texture. Pallas Textiles is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. For more information, visit www.pallastextiles.com.