New President of LOGICDATA North America
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH is pleased to announce that Steve Miskelley has recently joined the company as President of LOGICDATA North America, Inc. Steve comes to LDNA from his position as Business Development Manager for Kimball Electronics Group, with previous key positions at Gentex and Johnson Controls.
Steve is responsible for accelerating the rapid growth of the LOGICDATA brand in North America in addition to growing its US-based capabilities and support.
“Continuing the amazing growth of LOGICDATA’s North American business – in the quality of our relationships, penetration of the market, and development of our people – supports our strategic objectives for LOGICDATA”, shared Managing Director and CEO Walter Koch. “Steve brings not only an outstanding skill set to lead this effort to the next level of growth, but a track record that backs up those skills.”
Steve added “I joined the LOGICDATA team because of their passion for product innovation and their culture for empowering people. My entire career has been focused on helping businesses express their passions to those we get to work with, and that is why I am excited to be able to support the LOGICDATA North America team in this role.”
Adding to the LDNA team, Stefan Kieler has also been named as Vice President of LOGICDATA North America in addition to his responsibilities as Director BU LogicOffice.
Steve will be based at the LDNA facilities in Grand Rapids, MI.
Creating Intelligence for Adjustable Furniture
LOGICDATA is the leading supplier in the field of innovative motor controls and operating elements for electronically controlled height-adjustable furniture. We excel in the development of intelligent electronics and mechatronic systems, as well as embedded software.
LOGICDATA directly employs over 200 employees (and growing) in Europe, North America, and now in China, as well as hundreds of supply chain employees at its international and strong manufacturing partners. Around half of all direct employees are engineers contributing to LOGICDATA’s distinctly innovative research and development efforts, which are the heart of the company’s business and culture.
LOGICDATA Group Executives & Facts:
- Walter Koch: Founder, CEO and Managing Director of Operations
- Stefan Lukas: Managing Director of Technology
- Johannes Gradwohl: Managing Director of Markets & Products
- Steve Miskelley: President of LOGICDATA North America
- Key business development milestones:
- 1994 – Company founded by Walter Koch
- 1997 – First user-programmable control box
- 2001 – First assembly line in Hungary
- 2004 – Achieved ISO 9001 compliance
- 2006 – 1st new HQ building in Deutschlandsberg, Austria
- 2009 – First SMPS control box (COMPACT)
- 2011 – Opened UNITEDLOGIC (now LOGICDATA North America) in Grand Rapids, MI
- 2012 – Expanded production & assembly facilities First facility in Slovakia
- 2013 – First intelligent drive system (LOGICdrive)
- 2015 – Opened subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Mailand China
- 2015 – Introduction of HYBRIDdrive Technology & Integrated Workplace (Synthesis)
- 2016 – Major expansion of new HQ and distribution facilities in Austria