Landscape Forms Invites You Oct. 28: Landscape Architects Respond to Seismic Shifts
Please join Landscape Forms on October 28th, 2020 at 3 p.m. EDT for a LIVE Roundtable Webinar: Landscape Architects Respond to Seismic Shifts
This year we’ve seen an upheaval in every sector as the Covid pandemic, social justice reconciliation, economic turmoil, and climate change have impacted all parts of life. Our panel of landscape experts will discuss how their work has evolved and focused in response to current realities and share insights about how landscape architects, urban planners, architects and related design professions can address challenges — and opportunities – in a time of introspection and reset.
- Charles Cross, ASLA, Director of Landscape Architecture, Detroit Collaborative Design Center, University of Detroit Mercy School of Architecture
- Eric Kline, Director of Workplace Experience, Adobe
- Alexis Landes, Managing Principal, SCAPE
- David Rubin, PLA, FASLA, FAAR, Principal, DAVID RUBIN Land Collective
- Chee Pearlman, Arts & Design Curator, TED Conferences