Kimball Announces Work Your Way Days
Fresh Ideas For The Path Forward
While we were not able to gather together in Chicago this year, Kimball did not want to miss out on the connections that are made, ideas that are shared, and the fun that is had during this time of year!
Therefore, we are excited to bring Chicago 2020 to you virtually through Kimball’s Work Your Way Days – Fresh Ideas for The Path Forward. During the month of July, this series of digital events and experiences are focused on fresh design, new trends in the marketplace, with some fun mixed in. These will include designer interviews and Q&A around the Now, Near and Next with our top product design partners and WELL consultants to gain further knowledge of the importance of WELL Certification. The NeoCon show in Chicago is considered the hub of innovation each year and Kimball did not want to lose sight of the importance of this, even if it means adopting a new format to bring the experience to our customers.
Just a few of the events that you can look forward to as part of the Kimball Work Your Way Days include:
- Virtual tour of the Kimball Corporate Showroom in Jasper, with a focus on fresh, new products to take us on the Path Forward. Virtual visits to our Kimball Health Showroom and Kimball International Health Clinic will show our products being utilized in a true health setting.
- Virtual “Fresh Brochure” that will provide details of our latest and upcoming product launches.
- The Kimball Maker Space activity is always a favorite in our showroom each year, so we will be conducting a DIY maker activity via live streaming! Through a virtual DIY event, a professional florist and landscape designer will show us how to make a beautiful, fresh cut floral arrangement using an assortment of plants and flowers in full bloom.
- We will also do a live streaming event to support our Live Life Nice initiative by bringing joy to seniors living in long term care facilities in the various communities we live and work.
- Dialogues with our design partners that will include their outlook on our changing workplace landscape and agile product offerings relevant to the path These include live interviews with 5D Studio, Pam Light and John Duffy from pL-D, Brian Graham and CSD Studio.
- Live interview with WELL consultants to gain knowledge of the importance of WELL Certification and how Kimball enhanced our newly renovated corporate headquarters environment for health, wellness and well-being.
- Additional series of online resources and programming such as materiality, convergence of health and wellness into the workplace will also be included.
For additional information and a complete listing of the events visit: kimball.com/work-your-way-days
Kimball, one of the most respected environmentally-conscious and forward focused furniture makers, blends state of the art technology with a rich heritage of craft, to better optimize workplace performance and enabling customers to craft a truly authentic brand experience. As a world-class design-driven company, Kimball applies its rich heritage as makers to create environments for tomorrow’s workplace. Kimball is a brand unit of Kimball International, Inc., (NASDAQ:KBAL), a publicly-traded company dedicated to its Guiding Principles and recognized as a highly trusted company and an employer of choice. Learn how Kimball is changing workspaces by visiting www.kimball.com