Inscape Rocks the Home Office: Adapts Award-Winning RockIt Desk for Home, Creates the Ultimate WFH Experience
Remote working is now a reality, and many of us have adapted the couch, the bed or even the dining table as our office. None of these spaces are ergonomically designed for a productive workday and until now, traditional office furniture has not had the design sensibility suitable for a home environment.
At Inscape we understand the changing needs of Canadians, because we’ve spent over 100 years designing and manufacturing our furniture products right here in Ontario. The at-home landscape has shifted a lot. And as work-from-home (WFH) days don’t seem to be going anywhere fast, we are proud to share that we’ve adapted our award-winning, high style, RockIt desk for the home – enabling you to bring a beautifully-designed, commercial-grade, high-performance desk home for the first time.
To us, your desk isn’t just a desk anymore. It’s your mission control. It’s where you run your daily life, and meet whatever demands come your way.
Here’s How Our New RockIt™ @Home Desk Provides an Incredible Design for Your at Home Needs:
- RockIt™ @Home is a showpiece: We understand how the lines between work and home have blurred. More than ever, getting the job done means something different at any given moment of your day. RockIt™ @Home has been purposefully designed to look like a beautiful Scandinavian-inspired piece of furniture. With its wood accents, muted colors and curved elements, it integrates easily into any home environment, and is a furniture piece you’ll be proud to bring home.
- No headache-inducing setup required: We’ve made it easy to set up the RockIt™ @Home desk with only a few simple steps – promising to help you be ready to get to work in approximately 30 minutes.
- It’s ergonomically designed for sitting or standing: With the RockIt™ @Home Sit/Stand Desk, sit when you want to, then take a stand—because you know you should! Thanks to our one-of-a-kind SkyRockIt technology, the desk easily transforms into a pneumatic standing desk.
More and more, we’re seeing the benefits of changing position while you work. From easing back pain to lowering the risk of heart disease, keeping your body in motion can help keep your health on track. And that’s not all: studies show improvements in productivity, energy and mood as well. Our RockIt™ @Home Sit/Stand Desk is designed to work with your body for a more natural healthy fit. To keep you in your happy place, we’ve made adjusting the height simple and silent with our squeeze paddle lift activation. A 1-inch safety contour protects your fingers, so you can adjust whenever the mood strikes.
Built from our exclusive Nuform surface application, the durable desktop is abrasion, heat, fade and stain resistant. The smooth surface and seamless edges make wiping it down a snap, and the bandless design leaves virtually no room for bacteria, fungus or mold to penetrate and linger. Coffee rings, crumbs and sticky fingers have met their match.
Available for the first time direct-to-consumer, we believe the RockIt @ Home desk is the locally- sourced, chic, functional, and highly ergonomic home workspace you’ve been waiting for.
For more information, or to shop the collection visit: myinscapehome.com
- The RockIt™ @Home desk is now available in the Greater Toronto Area with free shipping and will soon be available for delivery to the rest of Canada.
- Available in 2 colourways: a white desktop with wood legs and a woodgrain desktop with black metal legs, and 2 configurations, the Sit/Stand Desk or the sleekly designed Seated Desk.
- RockIt was selected Architectural Record magazine Product of the Year in its category for 2019 and honored with a 2019 GOOD DESIGN award by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture.
Since 1888, Inscape has been designing products and services that are focused on the future, so businesses can adapt and evolve without investing in their workspaces all over again. Our versatile portfolio includes systems furniture, storage, and walls – all of which are adaptable and built to last. The launch of RockIt @ Home is Inscape’s first product for the direct-to-consumer segment, responding to the growing work-from-home trend.