IIDA NY Buffalo City Center: Designing Your Future – Jan. 28
Design professionals tell you what they are looking for when searching for new talent.
Join us for a panel discussion with Buffalo area design professionals and industry leaders followed by a networking session allowing students to engage with the attendees and speakers.
Thursday, January 28th
Panel discussion: 3pm – 5pm
Networking: 5pm – 7pm
Appetizers and drinks will be provided
Villa Maria College Library – 240 Pine Ridge Road, Buffalo NY
Professionals and Panelists including:
- Laura Shoemaker, NCIDQ, Facilities Planner, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kathy McGhee, Design Manager, Prentice Office Environments
- Roxanne Button, AIA, MRAIC, LEED AP, CSI, Principal/ Owner, Design Synergies Architecture P.C.
- Katherine Gunsolus, President, Grassroots Contract Interiors
Discussion topics to include:
- Presentation skills – selling your ideas
- Preparing for your job interview
- What to expect in the interior design workforce
- Dressing for success
Free for IIDA Members, Students, and Educators / Non-Members $5