HPFi ® Awarded North Carolina State Contract
HPFi (High Point Furniture Industries) is pleased to announce that they have been awarded a new North Carolina state contract. This contract, number 201400059 for Furniture All Types – STC #420A, is effective immediately and extends to December 31st, 2016.
The awarded categories of furnishings include:
• Casegoods (Desks, Credenzas, Conference Tables in Wood and Laminate)
• Classroom Furniture (General Purpose Metal Chairs Classroom Tables)
• Bookcases (Wood Office)
• Ergonomic Chairs
• Office Swivel and Side Chairs (Wood)
• Computer Furniture
• Mobile and Folding Furniture (Folding/Nesting Tables)
• Upholstered Seating (Lounge – Matching Sofa, Loveseat, Chair plus Sectional andGanged)
• Commercial Dining (Tables and Chairs in Hospitality and General Purpose, Wood and Metal Upholstered Type and Occasional Tables)
“As a State of North Carolina small business manufacture, we are excited about the award of our North Carolina State Contract.” said Doug Gaines, Vice President of Sales for HPFi. “This purchases agreement gives HPFI and our distribution partnerships the opportunity to provide a high quality ‘North Carolina built’ furniture option to all State related agencies. Teaming with our local State of North Carolina representative Luther & Associates, we are confident that our portfolio will meet or exceed all expectations outlined by the State of North Carolina.”
HPFi operates a 4,100 sq. ft. showroom and two manufacturing facilities in High Point, North Carolina with over 400,000 square feet of manufacturing space. With roots in High Point, the furniture capital of the world, HPFi combines the skill and expertise of seasoned furniture craftspeople with modern day technology to deliver exceptional value to its customers.
For additional information on HPFi, please contact Tom Carrigan, Vice President of Marketing, 1104 Bedford Street, High Point, North Carolina 27263, Telephone: 336.431.7101 Ext. 2241, Fax: 336.431.0673, Email: TomC@hpfi.com.