GlasPro Introduces ReMarkable Glass writable glassboards for Division 10 Visual Display Surfaces
Sleek, functional design and modern elegance define the high-quality, American-made ReMarkable glassboards intended for office, education, healthcare and home environments.
“ReMarkable glassboards are a beautiful component to any workspace requiring a writable surface and enhancement to the visual aesthetics,” said McNeill Bishop, Chief Operating Officer of GlasPro, Inc. “We can make virtually any shape, size, or color glassboard that interior designers or architects specify by leveraging over 32 years of experience meeting high expectations and creating the finest glass for our customers.”
ReMarkable glassboards, made of non-staining, low-iron, tempered glass, are cleaner, safer and more durable than messy traditional chalkboards and markerboards. Dry erase markers are easily and completely cleaned with a soft cloth.
Virtually limitless glassboard design options
- ReMarkable Glass comes standard in ¼” low iron, clear, tempered white.
- GlasPro’s standard glass colors or any color from Pantone to all major paint brands.
- Standard surface finishes: Standard Gloss or Matte-Lustre
- Magnetic or non-magnetic glass
- Wall mounting options: Hidden Z, Standoff and Adhesive
- Digital printing: Patterns, company logos, custom art
- GlasPro also offers complete wall systems.
“Build A Spec” and “Build a Quote’ tools Customers can build a specification or get a quote at www.ReMarkableGlass.com. Following the simple, step-by-step, online processes, architects and designers select from GlasPro’s many colors, surface, size, mounting, and magnetic/non-magnetic glass options to create a glassboard specification or to get a quote.
GlasPro ReMarkable Glass is rated for interior use, and meets or exceeds the following standards:
- ASTM C 1036 Specification for flat glass
- ASTM C 1172 Specification for laminated architectural flat glass
- C1048-04 Heat-treated flat glass
- ANSI Z97.1-2004 Glazing materials used in buildings-safety performance
- 16 CFR 1201: Safety standards for architectural glazing materials
Learn more: www.remarkableglass.com
GlasPro is a trusted American fabricator of architectural, structural, bird-friendly and decorative custom glass for discerning architects, designers and glaziers. With over 30 years of glass fabrication experience, GlasPro aims to deliver on its customers’ creative visions with exceptional products and outstanding personalized customer experiences.