Free Registration to Chicago Build – The Midwest’s Leading Construction Show
Are you interested in no-cost tickets for you and your team to attend Chicago Build?
Chicago Build 2019 (September 19-20, McCormick Place) is the leading and largest construction & design show for the Midwest – officially supported by the Mayor of Chicago.
Chicago Build features 12 specialized summits, AIA CES approved workshops, 200+ speakers, 200+ exhibitors, 10,000+ attendees (contractors, architects, engineers, developers, government and construction professionals) and plenty of exciting entertainment. Speakers confirmed include:
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM) – Yue Zhu, Director
- Leopardo Companies – Patricia Lloyd, Director, Sustainability
- James McHugh Construction Co. – Eamonn Connolly, Director of Engineering
- Booth Hansen – Scott Cyphers, Design Principal
- SmithGroup – Jason Smith, Principal
- Pepper Construction Company – Susan Heinking, AIA, LEED Fellow, Vice President of High Performance and Sustainable Construction
- WSP – Ashwini Arun, Senior Sustainability Manager
- W.E. O’Neil Construction – Chad Holbrook, Virtual Design & Construction Manager
- Gilbane Building Company – Johnathon Clous, Senior VDC Engineer
- Thornton Tomasetti – William Bast, Principal
- Searl Lamaster Howe Architects – Pam Lamaster-Millett, Principal
- Tonn and Blank Construction – Rafael Tudor, Vice President of Design Services
- Property Markets Group – Benjamin Brichta, Director of Development
- SPACE Architects + Planners – Jean Dufresne, Principal and Co-Founder
Plus many more!
Visit the event website to register your no-cost tickets: www.chicagobuildexpo.com