Davis Furniture’s Nora Wins Architizer A+Award
Nora, designed by the Davis Design Team, has been selected as the 2018 Architizer A+Awards Jury Winner in the Commercial Furniture category.
With entries from over 100 countries, the Architizer A+Awards is the largest awards program focused on promoting and celebrating the year’s best architecture and products. Its mission is to nurture the appreciation of meaningful architecture in the world and champion its potential for a positive impact on everyday life.
Winners were chosen by an illustrious jury including such industry luminaries as Denise Scott Brown, Bjarke Ingels and Tom Kundig, as well as personalities from beyond architecture like Tony Hsieh (CEO, Zappos), Yves Behar (Fuseproject), John Edelman (CEO, Design Within Reach), Cameron Sinclair (Architecture for Humanity) and Barry Bergdoll (MoMA).
Nora was selected for recognition based on excellence in form, function, and innovation. With one, two, and three seat lounge units and benches, plus tables offered in seven unique sizes, Nora can be used individually or combined to create a variety of communal lounge spaces. Defined by its minimalistic appearance and finely tailored details, Nora can fit in a multitude of interiors.
- Residential aesthetic with commercial durability
- High quality construction includes an internal steel frame and solid steel legs
- Down feather back cushions for ideal comfort
- Collection includes one, two, and three seat lounge units; one, two, and three seat benches; and seven unique table sizes (some with complementary heights for nesting)
- Table top materials include: 3 marble options, 2 painted glass colors, soft-touch Fenix laminates, white acrylic, solid wood Oak in clear lacquer, solid wood Walnut in clear lacquer, oak veneer, or walnut veneer