CARVART to Showcase C1 Collection at NeoCon East
The C1 Collection of 12 exclusive etched designs offer surfacing solutions for walls, partitions, doors and work spaces. Named for Brooklyn neighborhoods near CARVART’s urban beginnings,the 12 carved patterns are clear paths to the future.True to the CARVART brand, the designs incorporate squares and triangles created from organically hand drawn lines and crisp geometric strokes. Organic geometry of patterns propels a dynamic flow for any application. Awards: Best of NeoCon Silver & HIP Honoree.
We will be showing the 12 etched designs at NeoCon East, booth 1325.
CARVART, a leading creative solutions company specializing in turnkey architectural glass products, introduces the C1 Collection of twelve exclusive etched designs offering surfacing solutions for walls, partitions, doors and workspaces. Named for Brooklyn neighborhoods near CARVART’S urban beginnings – the C1 Collection’s carved patterns are clear paths to the future. Designed by the Ferreira Design Company and true to the CARVART brand, the twelve designs in the C1 collection incorporate squares and triangles created from organically hand drawn lines and crisp geometric strokes. The organic geometry of the twelve patterns propels a dynamic flow for any application anywhere. C1 Collection Features:
- All twelve patterns are named for Brooklyn neighborhoods — reflecting on CARVART’s beginnings: Redhook, Bayridge, Bushwick, Seagate, Greenpoint, Midwood, Flatbush, Kensington, Wingate, Williamsburg, Bedford, Canarsie
- All patterns are available in two scales (small and large)
- Single or double-sided etched patterns plus positive and reverse designs
- Select from a curated color palette of choices
- Standard thicknesses offered are ¼”, 3/8” and 1/2” as well as other thicknesses up to 1”. Maximum sheet size is 48” x 120” but larger sizes are available.
- Translucent views offered are T, T1, S1 and R
But this is only the beginning – express yourself creatively by adding multiple colors, varying transparent, translucent and reflective views and scale of pattern to any of these twelve exclusive etched designs.
Heritage and tradition blended with creativity and innovation. Old world craftsmanship combined with new world cutting-edge execution. This is CARVART.
Led by Edward Geyman, CARVART has progressed from a mom-and-pop operation started over 20 years ago by father Anatoly Geyman out of a Brooklyn factory, into a thriving architectural glass business with clients from across the country and Europe. One thing remains unchanged from its small-company days – the Geyman touch – an unwavering commitment to providing expertise and personal enthusiasm for creative expression on every project.
CREATE WITH CARVART