Bobbie Swaney Joins Camira’s North American Marketing Team
Global textile innovator Camira has hired Bobbie Swaney to be the new marketing coordinator for the North American team. Swaney is based in Camira’s Grand Rapids office, and comes to the textile manufacturer after previous marketing and sales roles at Maharam and Irwin Seating Company. She is a graduate of Central Michigan University and also studied at Kendall College of Art and Design. Swaney will focus on brand development and marketing activities in the U.S. and Canada, aimed at the architecture and design community as well as the contract furniture industry.
- Camira is a privately owned UK textile group formed originally in 1974 as Camborne Fabrics in Huddersfield
- Camira came into being in April 2006 following a management buy-out from former American parent company, modular flooring specialist Interface Inc
- The company is headquartered at Wheatley Park, Mirfield, with 500,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities across five locations in the UK and one in Lithuania
- The company operates on a global basis through overseas offices in Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Poland, USA, China and Australia, as well as an extensive network of agents and distributors
- Camira is trusted, specified and chosen by the word’s top furniture manufacturers, interior specifiers and end-users, including the likes of HSBC, Google, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and Facebook.