Benoy Establishes On-The-Ground Presence in Melbourne, Australia
Benoy, the international Architects, Masterplanners, Interior and Graphic Designers, is excited to announce the firm’s expansion into Australia with the opening of a Marketing and Liaison Office in Melbourne. The establishment of Benoy’s on-the-ground presence is in response to a number of successful project bids within the country.
“We are incredibly excited to be consolidating our position in Australia; the country presents such great opportunities. Settling in Asia in 2002 and subsequently opening five studios across the region over the last ten years, Australia represents a natural progression for Benoy,” commented Tom Cartledge, Benoy Global Director.
Benoy has appointed former London Studio member Claire Reynoldson to lead the studio. An Australian native, Claire brings her knowledge of the local market and innate understanding of Benoy’s capability and indeed personality to her role.
“We believe Benoy’s strong track record of entering new markets has come from our approach to appoint from within. Claire’s relocation from London to join us in Melbourne and lead our initiative has allowed us to continue our vision,” added Tom.
Capitalising on the firm’s international network, Benoy Melbourne will be reinforced by the design company’s ‘One Benoy’ ethos which facilitates the open sharing of resources and talent between its studios. Providing immediate design support to Benoy’s growing portfolio in Australia will be the firm’s larger teams in Singapore, Hong Kong and London.
“I believe the relationships we have already built with some of Australia’s most notable developers and consultants are the tangible results of Benoy’s global mindset as well as an appreciation of its design integrity,” said Claire. Benoy’s proven portfolio is a testimony to its creative and commercial success. “I am looking forward to leading Benoy in Australia.”
Benoy has the ability to draw on an international resource base to deliver innovative, thoughtful and forward-thinking design to its clients. This has proved to be a compelling offer in its markets around the world; Benoy now has projects in over 60 countries.
“We are confident that Australia will play a significant part in our continued success,” concluded Tom.
Benoy is located at Level 30, Collins Place, 35 Collins Street, Melbourne, Australia. The office is contactable via telephone on +61 (0) 3 9900 6229 or email to email@example.com.
– Benoy is an international, award-winning firm of Architects, Masterplanners, Interior and Graphic Designers. Founded in 1947, Benoy has become a truly global player and a leading creative force.
Benoy has studios in Newark, London, Abu Dhabi, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
– Benoy has built an enviable global reputation for world-class architectural design. Benoy’s remit embraces a range of work including Retail, Leisure and Hospitality, Mixed-use, Transport, Residential and Urban Regeneration.
– Benoy’s built portfolio includes Bluewater, Kent, Bullring, Birmingham and Westfield London in the UK.
– Overseas, Benoy has worked some of the world’s most exciting cities. Elements Mall, Hong Kong, ION Orchard, Singapore, INDIGO and EAST Hotel, Beijing, Market City Chennai, India, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, UAE, Centrum ?erný Most, Czech Republic, El Faro, Spain and Forum Nacka, Sweden are all built examples of Benoy’s architecture.
– Benoy is working in over 60 countries.
– Benoy believes in leading by example. By improving the urban environment in which we live, we can leave a legacy of which we can be proud.